To improve good governance we engage in critical discourse, promote fact-based knowledge and introduce focused interventions. Our flagship publications Africa in Fact and the Africa Survey form part of our knowledge output. Here are some quick facts on these publications.
Africa in Fact
- Quarterly journal showcasing Africa’s progress and pitfalls in governance
- Readership approaching 10,000 worldwide
- Subscribers include politicians, educated lay persons, business people and academics
- Contains themed content on topical issues on Africa by leading writers
- Annual statistical compendium covering all African countries
- Features close to 1,600 political, economic and social indicators
- Includes trend analyses and the scope for tailored research
- Provides comprehensive information for researchers, analysts, investors and business people
To have full access to our publications and merchandise browse through the Online Store, select items to add to your shopping cart and make your purchase.